Replacing old and worn rubber suspension bushings with urethane units:

But the bushing install was a nightmare. Over the course of this build, the single hardest thing was getting the bushings installed. The front strut tie-rods are particularly hellish. While trying to get the end nuts off these things I had to use 5-foot extensions (remember no impact gun yet) and I ended up breaking two vises (in half) and a heavy duty ratchet (it exploded) before I could slowly, and painfully, grind off the nuts. This was the first time I used a jaw puller, as it was required to push out the old bushings. This job took so long, that winter came around before I finished and I remember working outside while it was snowing. Finally, everything installed!